Imagine it’s a lazy weekend morning and you’ve just gone into the kitchen following the warm rich smells that fill the air. There’s the smell of pumpkin, that rich pie smell, punctuated by sugared pecans. Together they make waffles that are waiting for the butter and the maple syrup and the start of a perfect day.
Why We Sell Candleberry Candles:
Our founders grew up in the beautiful horse country of Central Kentucky and were raised on the scent of Candleberry Candles which is produced right down the road in Frankfort, KY. When we started Fairhope Embroidery we knew that we wanted to offer a hand selected collection of gifts that represented our journey to Fairhope. Becoming a Candleberry Candle Dealer was a no brainer for us and we are proud to be the only dealer in South Alabama. We are confident that once you burn one of these candles in your home you will agree that Candleberry Candle are hands down the best candle you can buy.
Contains a high level of fragrance in comparison to common room sprays. Do not spray directly onto surfaces and never spray onto organic tissue (skin, eyes, animals etc.).
- Exessive use is not recommended (a little goes a long way).
- NOT edible.
- Diffuse short, quick sprays away from face and in an upwards direction, to allow fragrance to dispurse throughout the room.
- Use in a well ventalated area.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not spray directly over surfaces that can be damaged (furniture, wood floors, plastics, painted surfaces)
- Read all safety precautions on spray container prior to use.