Imagine it’s a lazy weekend morning and you’ve just gone into the kitchen following the warm rich smells that fill the air. There’s the smell of pumpkin, that rich pie smell, punctuated by sugared pecans. Together they make waffles that are waiting for the butter and the maple syrup and the start of a perfect day.
Why We Sell Candleberry Candles:
Our founders grew up in the beautiful horse country of Central Kentucky and were raised on the scent of Candleberry Candles which is produced right down the road in Frankfort, KY. When we started Fairhope Embroidery we knew that we wanted to offer a hand selected collection of gifts that represented our journey to Fairhope. Becoming a Candleberry Candle Dealer was a no brainer for us and we are proud to be the only dealer in South Alabama. We are confident that once you burn one of these candles in your home you will agree that Candleberry Candle are hands down the best candle you can buy.
Approximate burn time: 140-160 hours
- Do not burn your candle if there are flaws or cracks in the glass.
- Never burn your candle on or near combustible materials.
- Always burn your candle on a non-combustible surface or container large enough to safely contain burning wax overflow.
- For maximum performance make sure to trim the candle wick to ¼” or less before and during extended burnings.
- Burn within site.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep away from things that burn.
- Keep away from children.
- Be sure to keep wicks trimmed to ¼ inch.
- Do not burn close to water. (If water touches hot glass, the glass can burst)
- Keep wick centered in the candle container and free of debris.
- Do not burn in drafty areas.
- Check your Candleberry candle frequently for trimming needs.
- Do not burn your Candleberry candle when there is ½” of wax remaining in your jar.